- George P. Hall, Jr.
- State of Birth:
- Home State:
- War or Conflict
- Korean War, 1950-1953
- Military Status
- Dates of Service
- Entrance into Service
- Branch of Service
- Unit of Service
- Army Artillery, 8th Army, 44th Anti-aircraft Artillery (AAA) Battalion, 68th AAA Gun Battalion, 10th AAA Group, 90th AAA Gun Battalion
- Location of Service
- Highest Rank
- Prisoner of War
- Service History Note
- The veteran served as a gun operator during the Korean War.
- Type of Resource:
- Video: DVD [1 item] -- Oral history interview
- Video: DVD [1 item] -- Reference copy
- Contributor Affiliation/Organization:
National Guard Militia Museum of New Jersey (Center for US War Veterans Oral Histories)
- Collection #:
- Hall Jr., George P.
- Korean War, 1950-1953--Personal Narratives
- United States. Army.
- Cite as:
- George P. Hall, Jr. Collection
(AFC/2001/001/08979), Veterans History Project,
American Folklife Center, Library of Congress