- Everett B. Farnham
- State of Birth:
- Home State:
- Veteran's biographical form lists race/ethnicity as German/American.
- War or Conflict
- World War, 1939-1945
- Military Status
- Dates of Service
- Entrance into Service
- Branch of Service
- Army Air Forces/Corps
- Unit of Service
- 96th Fighter Squadron, 82nd Fighter Group, 15th Air Force
- Location of Service
- Santa Ana Army Air Base and Santa Maria, California; Luke Field and Scottsdale, Arizona; Pecos Army Air Field, Texas; Fort Meyers, Florida; Africa; Italy; France; Germany
- Highest Rank
- Prisoner of War
- Service History Note
- The veteran was a pilot for P-38 aircraft.
- Type of Resource:
- Video: DVD [1 item] --Oral history interview
- Contributor Affiliation/Organization:
VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Sepulveda Ambulatory Care Center & Nursing Home, Sepulveda, California
- Collection #:
- Farnham, Everett B.
- World War, 1939-1945--Personal Narratives
- United States. Army Air Forces/Corps.
- Cite as:
- Everett B. Farnham Collection
(AFC/2001/001/67206), Veterans History Project,
American Folklife Center, Library of Congress