- William K. Mosca, Sr.
- State of Birth:
- Home State:
- War or Conflict
- Korean War, 1950-1953
- Military Status
- Dates of Service
- Entrance into Service
- Branch of Service
- Unit of Service
- 172nd Infantry Regiment, 43rd Division
- Location of Service
- Fort Pickett, Virginia; Munich, Germany
- Highest Rank
- Private First Class
- Prisoner of War
- Service History Note
- Veteran served as a Information Instructor that gave lectures to officers on governmental policies during the Korean War.
- Type of Resource:
- Audio: CD [1 item] -- Oral history interview
- Photograph: Photocopy of photographic print [4 items] -- Photographs
- Manuscript: Biographical information [1 item] -- Typewritten document
- Contributor Affiliation/Organization:
Atlantic County Historical Society
- Collection #:
- Mosca Sr., William K.
- Korean War, 1950-1953--Personal Narratives
- United States. Army.
- Cite as:
- William K. Mosca, Sr. Collection
(AFC/2001/001/76830), Veterans History Project,
American Folklife Center, Library of Congress