- John A. Carver, Jr.
- State of Birth:
- Home State:
- War or Conflict
- World War, 1939-1945
- Military Status
- Dates of Service
- Entrance into Service
- Branch of Service
- Army Air Forces/Corps
- Location of Service
- Ogden, Utah; London; Tokyo, Japan
- Highest Rank
- First Lieutenant
- Prisoner of War
- Service History Note
- The veteran served as a Civilian Personnel Officer.
- Type of Resource:
- Audio: CD [0 item] -- Oral history interview
- Manuscript: Transcript [1 item] -- Typewritten document
- Computer File: CD [1 item] -- Electronic file of manuscript
- Contributor Affiliation/Organization:
Douglas County History Research Center, Douglas County Libraries
- Collection #:
- Carver Jr., John A.
- World War, 1939-1945--Personal Narratives
- United States. Army Air Forces/Corps.
- Cite as:
- John A. Carver, Jr. Collection
(AFC/2001/001/86865), Veterans History Project,
American Folklife Center, Library of Congress